Publisher 2K Games and developer Gearbox Software have announced that the second campaign DLC for Borderlands 3 will be called “Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock” and that it will launch on March 26 on all platforms.
Those who own the Borderlands 3 season pass will get access to the new content as part of that or you can buy it separately. You can see this new content in the trailer below and read much more about it.
Dive into Borderlands 3‘s second campaign add-on for a surprisingly dangerous engagement party in “Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock.” Sir Alistair Hammerlock and Wainwright Jakobs are finally tying the knot, and they want you to come celebrate their upcoming nuptials on the ice planet of Xylourgos. Its frozen wastes have thinned out all but the most vicious wildlife, and the eerie town of Cursehaven—where you’ve all agreed to meet—is located beneath the colossal carcass of a fallen Vault Monster.
As if this ice world’s biting cold and vicious wildlife weren’t unwelcoming enough, a band of creepy occultists who worship the Vault Monster’s carcass are hellbent on breaking up the betrothed partners. You’ll have to fight back the forces of otherworldly evil if Wainwright and Hammerlock are to have their happily ever after. Luckily, the most badass wedding planner in the galaxy has your back: Gaige, a fugitive Vault Hunter (and returning fan-favorite character) who’s inseparable from her robot BFF Deathtrap. And that’s not all:
- Reunite with old friends and team up with some eerie new characters to help true love triumph over eldritch horror.
- Confront bloodthirsty enemies and formidable bosses, including alien beasts, hideously mutated occultists, and a clan of cold-blooded bandits.
- Delve into the disturbing and occasionally daft backstories of cursed townfolk in a host of spine-tingling side missions.
- Arm your Vault Hunter with some of the deadliest gear in the galaxy, including a trove of additional Legendaries and some supremely powerful Class Mods.
- Flaunt your sense of style with a slew of new cosmetic items, from Vault Hunter Heads & Skins to interactive Room Decorations and all-new Vehicle Skins.