Publisher Bromio and developer Mecha Studios have announced their brand new game Neon City Riders will launch on March 12 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
You can watch the new trailer and read more about the game below.
Looking for a 2D action adventure mixed with super-powered urban gangs in a post-cyberpunk neon scenario? Well, if you are, Neon City Riders is right for you!
Take on the role of Rick, a masked vigilante who needs to explore the decaying futuristic Neon City in search of items, superpowers, and companions to free the turfs from the four super-powered gangs claws’!
- Make your way into the depths of each turf while attacking, dashing and parrying waves of vicious gang members.
- Explore at your own phase the open-ended map of the Neon City’s turfs in the order that suits you.
- Unlock superpowers to enhance your strength and reach new areas.
- Use all your abilities to complete puzzles and open new routes in the map.
- Immerse yourself in the multi-ending story through cinematic displays and the dialogues of the more than 100 Neon City inhabitants.
- Recruit useful partners to obtain improvements in your adventure.
- Fight against challenging bosses and show them who is the hero!
- Help the city inhabitants to complete the side-quests and obtain special items.
- Enjoy the original soundtrack inspired in the 80s and 90s video game consoles.