Developer Playmind has announced that they will be bringing their psychological horror game The Inner Friend to both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on April 28.
The game has been out on PC since September 2018 but now is the time for console players to get it on this creepy game. The console versions will even come with a new alternate ending which will also be patched into the PC version.
Learn more about The Inner Friend in the trailer below and by reading the below information.
- IMMERSIVE STORYTELLING : Immerse yourself in a visually-driven narrative with a minimalist interface
- AN EERIE ADVENTURE : Journey through a surreal world inspired by childhood nightmares and psychology
- DIVERSE GAMEPLAY MECHANICS : Overcome obstacles, solve puzzles and defeat nightmarish foes
- RECONNECT WITH YOUR INNER CHILD : Earn the Shadow’s trust to unlock new challenges and pieces of the story
- COLLECT ALL ARTIFACTS : Rebuild the Shadow’s safe haven to save him from his darkest fears