Publisher Team17 and developer The Game Kitchen have announced that Blasphemous will be getting free DLC update called “The Stir of Dawn” on August 4.
The update will be available on all platforms that day and will include New Game+, new storylines, new bosses, enemies, and many more improvements. You can watch the trailer and read about all the new things below.
- New Game+
- Updated voice acting, including a full Spanish language option.
- A new, optional ‘Three Penitence’ system.
- New storylines, NPCs, bosses, enemies and areas to discover.
- New Executions & Counter attack mechanic.
- Revamped map system with more fast travel locations.
- New items, animations and level art reworks.
- Balance changes including: Buffed Prayers, Rosary Bead & Sword Heart updates plus enemy tweaks!