Developer Gamedust has announced that their critically-acclaimed VR title Yupitergrad will be coming to both PlayStation VR and Oculus Quest at the end of January 2021.
They will also be adding new content to the versions already available including a Time Attack mode and an additional game mode soon after that. They also listened to feedback and are adding a custom controls update that will let players do the following:
- Turn on smooth rotation and choose the speed of it.
- Turn off the rotation and play without it.
- Or play with classic snap rotation.
- Also for better gameplay customization, you can no calibrate the grappling hooks in both the Y and X-axis.
The new Time Attack mode will let players do the following:
- Race against time on a new playlist of arcade levels (some revamped from the campaign and some designed from scratch).
- Leaderboards to compare your scores with other players
- New energetic music tracks
- New lobby to compare your scores and chill.
All of these new features will be included in the game when it launches on PlayStation VR and Oculus Quest.
It was an ordinary day in your life as a Slavic cosmonaut. You went on a mission, wearing your space tracksuit with three stripes of quality. What could have gone wrong when you were so thoroughly prepared?
Your task was to go to Jupiter base, test the new device, launch the experiment to produce the fuel, and return home right after with your space shuttle. Obviously, following Murphy’s Law – nothing went as planned.
Since I remember everything was an uphill climb for us Slavs. It couldn’t have been any different here. But it made us strong, amirite?
So kiss your babushka goodbye and become a space-traveling Indiana Jones. Roam through an industrial space station with grappling hooks and spatial boosters. See how acrobatics in space, zapping off ledges and walls feel like. Experience the perspective of a space comrade, arcade platforming, and challenging riddles. All soaked in a gritty, full-on Slav, humorous story.