Developer Mediatonic has released the mid-season 1.11 patch today for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout on PlayStation 4 and PC.
The new update adds a brand-new level, new level variations, and plenty of bug fixes. You can read the full patch notes below.
Fall Guys Patch 1.11 Notes:
- NEW LEVEL – Big Fans!
- NEW VARIATIONS throughout the game!
- [PC] NEW name system!
- Server Region Selector!
- Featured Crown Costumes now available in regular store rotation
- Show Selector now lets you queue for multiple shows at the same time
- Improved stability when playing in parties!
- New Language selection option in-game
- Lowered chance of Medieval Rounds, Perfect Match, and Tail Tag
- Fix: Falling through tiles on Hex-A-Gone
- Fix: Losing jump inputs, especially on Jump Showdown
- Fix: Grabbing the crown on Fall Mountain and hanging from it instead of winning
- Fix: Infallible achievement sometimes not unlocking
- Fix: Falling on flat surfaces