Square Enix has announced that they will be starting their own digital presentations called “Square Enix Presents.”
These shows will air through the new and will bring new game announcements, updates on games, and other news. The first one will air on March 18 at 1:00 p.m. eastern and will run for around 40 minutes.
The biggest announcement coming in this first showcase is the announcement of a brand-new Life is Strange game that will feature a new protagonist wielding a new power. Players can also expect updates on things like Outriders, Avengers, and more. You can get the full breakdown below.
- Outriders, the high-intensity RPG-shooter set in an original dark and desperate sci-fi universe, coming out on April 1
- Balan Wonderworld, which arrives on March 26
- The ongoing celebration for the 25th anniversary of Tomb Raider
- Marvel’s Avengers, the story-driven, third-person action-adventure game from Crystal Dynamics
- Upcoming action shooter Just Cause Mobile
- New mobile game announcements from the award-winning Square Enix Montreal studio
- A look at a few of the whimsical games from Square Enix sister company Taito