Atlus has announced that they will be launching Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC on May 25.
The game will be available at both retail and digitally in a standard edition for $49.99. There will also be a Digital Deluxe Edition for sale for $69.99 that includes the following content:
- Full Game Download
- Exclusive access to the game four days early, on May 21
- Maniax Pack
- Adds Dante from the Devil May Cry™ Series
- Chronicle Pack
- Adds Raidou from the Devil Summoner Series*
- MERCIFUL Difficulty
- Adds an easier difficulty mode
- Mercy and Expectation Map Pack
- “Little Master’s Mercy”
- “Master’s Expectation”
- Shin Megami Tensei BGM Pack
- “BGM Pack 1: Shin Megami Tensei®” (2 songs)
- “BGM Pack 2: Shin Megami Tensei® II” (2 songs)
- “BGM Pack 3: Shin Megami Tensei® IV” (2 songs)
- “BGM Pack 4: Shin Megami Tensei® IV: Apocalypse” (2 songs)
You can watch a special video message from the team below and read all about the game.
What begins as a normal day in Tokyo turns out to be everything but, when the Conception—an ethereal apocalypse—is invoked. The remains of the world are swallowed by chaos, as a demonic revolution descends into a broken city. Caught between a battle of gods and demons, the choices you make can bring life, rebirth, or death, and determine who triumphs.
This genre-defining, infamously punishing RPG is back and now includes:
Remastered 3D models and backgrounds.
Additional difficulty settings for players of all skill levels.
Suspend save – save your progress whenever you need!
Voiced audio – choose between Japanese and English voice-overs.
An alternate branch featuring Raidou Kuzunoha.
This release features fixes as well as patches implemented since the Japan release.