THQ Nordic and developer Bugbear Entertainment have announced that a PlayStation 5 version of Wreckfest will be releasing on June 1.
The PlayStation 5 version takes advantage of the better hardware to offer up better visuals, dynamic dirt on vehicles, better textures, 24-player multiplayer support, 4K resolution at 60 frames per second, faster load times, Dualsense Haptic Feedback support, and more.
The PlayStation 5 version will be available at retail and digitally for $39.99 with a $10 upgrade being available for anyone who owns the game already on PlayStation 4. Here is the full list of new features:
- Dynamic dirt on vehicles
- Improved shadows, particles, and environment lighting
- Higher resolution textures
- Increased amount of foliage
- New visual effects for skidmarks
- DualSense haptic effects
- Much faster loading times