THQ Nordic and developer Bugbear Entertainment have released a new trailer today that puts the spotlight on the improvements coming to the PlayStation 5 version of WreckFest.
The PlayStation 5 version will bring faster load times, 4K resolution and 60 FPS support, DualSense Haptic Feedback, Godrays, Dynamic dirt on vehicles, and more.
The PlayStation 5 version is set to launch for everyone on June 1 for $39.99 but PlayStation Plus members will get access to it first on May 4. PlayStation 4 owners will be able to upgrade to the PlayStation 5 version for $10.
Here is an overview of the added enhancements:
- Dynamic dirt on vehicles
- Improved shadows, particles, and environment lighting
- Higher resolution textures
- Increased amount of foliage
- New visual effects for skidmarks
- DualSense haptic effects
- Much faster loading times