Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Housemarque have released the patch notes for the 1.3.3 patch that will be dropping today for their recently released PlayStation 5 exclusive Returnal.
While many players have been having a great time with the game some others have encountered crashes and other glitches that have ruined their runs. This patch aims to address those issues while also fixing some issues with trophies unlocking and increasing the amount of scout corpse in areas. You can view the full notes below and stay tuned for our review of the game.
- Fixed an issue where certain Trophies might not unlock under specific gameplay conditions. Note: missing Trophies will need to be replayed to unlock.
- Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes/hangs.
- Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking item collection and door opening.
- Fixed incorrect healing behaviour when resting in Helios.
- Configuration changes to increase the number of scout corpses available in all biomes.
- Fixed issues with certain custom controller mappings.
- Numerous minor fixes and improvements.