Developer Endeavor One has announced that their stealth action VR title Arashi: Castles of Sin will launch on PlayStation VR tomorrow, August 10.
Players will be able to buy the game on PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store as well as on PlayStation 5 through backward compatibility. If you want to explore feudal Japan and infiltrate castles in virtual reality this one will be for you. Oh, and there is a wolf companion. Check out the new trailer below and look out for our review soon.
Transport yourself to feudal Japan, where a dark and treacherous conspiracy has engulfed the country in chaos. Become one with the shadows and embark on quest for justice as Kenshiro, a shinobi and the last surviving son of the noble House Arashi.
- Become a ninja—keep to the shadows and stealthily take down your enemies.
- Scale rooftops, climb to great heights, repel and strike from above.
- Build an arsenal of authentic feudal-era Japanese weapons.
- Guide and utilize the instincts of Haru, your faithful wolf companion.
- Immerse yourself in a suspenseful drama rife with political intrigue and revenge.