Publisher Merge Games and developer Lince Works have released the official story trailer for Aragami 2.
The trailer introduces players to the main protagonist of the game and the conflict they will face in this stealth action sequel. Aragami 2 will be out on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series, Xbox One, PC, and Xbox Game Pass on September 17.
You are one of the last elite warriors of your kin, the Aragami. Victims of a supernatural affliction which corrodes the body and devours the mind, the Aragami control Shadow Essence—a mystical power which grants the ability to control the shadows. With this power the Aragami carry out their tasks and quests—assignments made all along the valley to ensure the subsistence of the village and to free the Aragami enslaved by the invader armies.
Aragami 2 Features:
- Play with your own playstyle (ghost, spirit, demon)
- A full campaign that can be completed solo or with up to 2 other players in co-op
- Challenging stealth-focused missions scattered through different locations
- A wide variety of abilities, shadow powers, and special equipment
- Agile character movement that will make you feel like a ninja
- Open environments to explore and choose your own path
- Weapon and armor customization