The development of online casino software began back in the 90s: long before the first virtual club. The first games were simple PC applications – without fancy 3D effects and bonus rounds. Then the production of software was engaged in small studios. Today, these are world-renowned gambling software providers – large licensed companies with wide portfolio of games. They guarantee high quality and safety of their developments. So, let’s take a look at the top gambling software developers of 2021.
NetEnt first appeared on the market in 1996. In 2 years, the provider introduced a platform for online casinos – CasinoModule. Interestingly, the shares of NetEnt are traded on NASDAQ (the American Stock Exchange): it is simply impossible for “bad” companies to get there.
Pros of the company’s games:
- All NetEnt games are based on HTML-5 technologies. Their games can be launched on any touch-screen devices (in the browser or as an app).
- NetEnt portfolio includes more than 170 gambling games of different genres: slots, various modifications of online blackjack games, three card poker, classic craps and many others. There are tables for very large and very small bets. NetEnt games are in the top for graphics, 3D effects and bonus rounds.
- Their games have a high RTP – at the level of 96% and higher.
- Provider uses a certified random number generator tested by Itech Labs, and if you are looking for online casinos with NetEnt games you can find them here – https://toponlinecasinoaustralia.com/quality-casinos.
Microgaming brand appeared in 2003. That’s when the company’s first online casino game, Fruit Sensation, was introduced to the market. Despite the fact that Microgaming is part of one of the largest holdings with the world name of Global Gaming Technology, it remains an independent brand to this day.
In 2016, Microgaming’s first mobile casino was launched. Now the company provides a variety of games: slots, video poker, emulators, table and card games, as well as live casino games. Microgaming’s developments are featured in the world’s top establishments, such as Quasar Gaming Casino.
Yggdrasil Gaming, a young gambling developer based in Gibraltar and Malta. The provider is one of the five largest gambling providers in Europe. Yannis Aristidinos, Yggdrasil’s founder and CEO, led the famous William Hill Club for more than 10 years.
- Yggdrasil Gaming is a vendor specializing in lotteries and other gambling entertainment. The collection includes popular video and classic scratch cards, keno (Beaming Canines, Siamese Serpents, etc.), bingo (7 Live Draw, Lotto 7 Express), slots (Frutoids, Winterberries), games for smartphones and tablets. Quality three-dimensional graphics is a provider’s specialty.
- Integrity and safety. In all of the games without exception, the winnings are determined by a random number generator. The average payout percentage is 96.5%. Provider has a license of the fourth class, issued by the regulator of Malta – Lottery and Gaming А
Novomatic – a brand that is familiar to both professional and beginner gamblers. The company has been creating and adapting games for both online and land-based casinos since 1980. It is interesting that Novomatic releases slot machines not only for the virtual sites, but also for land-based institutions. Novomatic has offices in 50 countries and their games are translated into 75 languages.
- Quality gaming products. Each Novomatic slot features high-quality graphics and sound, the presence of bonuses and adaptation for mobile devices. Provider does not focus on a particular theme. The catalog presents machines devoted to jewels, travel, history, treasures, the animal world.
- Novomatic releases slot machines with progressive jackpots (increased with each new bet). Among the TOP developments of the casino software provider are – From Dusk Till Dawn, Power Joker, Golden Sevens, Reel King Potty, etc.