Square Enix has announced that a remake of their cult classic 90s game, Actraiser, is being released today under the new name Actraiser Renaissance.
The game will be available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC, iOS, and Android for $29.99. You can check out the first trailer for it below.
- Beautifully remastered HD graphics including the characters, map, monsters and battle backgrounds and effects
- Newly designed city-building simulation segments, including a new region and developmental stages for cities
- Players can harness new magic, including the ability to cast fire, ice, and other magical elements, in 2D action stages
- Players can dodge, attack and slash with upward and downward motions, for a more dynamic action experience
- New real-time strategy “Settlement Siege” feature
- Remastered original soundtrack with 15 new music tracks
- Ability to toggle between the original soundtrack and newly remastered soundtrack from the original composer, Yuzo Koshiro
- New auto-save and difficulty settings feature