Rockstar Games has announced that Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition will launch digitally on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC on November 11.
The game will be priced at $59.99 digitally and pre-orders are live now. Those who want a retail copy will be able to get one on PlayStation 4, Xbox Series/Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on December 7.
Rockstar also announced that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition will launch on Xbox Game Pass on November 11 and Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition will come to PlayStation Now on December 7.
You can get a look at the first footage and learn all about the improvements below.
Three iconic cities, three epic stories. Play the genre-defining classics of the original Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas updated for a new generation, now with across-the-board enhancements including brilliant new lighting and environmental upgrades, with high-resolution textures, increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more, bringing these beloved worlds to life with all new levels of detail.
- Updated Player Experience making it easier than ever to play these classic games, including:
- A Grand Theft Auto V-style controller layout.
- Improved gunplay and targeting controls, with upgraded drive-by controls in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Updated Weapon and Radio Station selection wheels.
- Updated Mini-Maps with enhanced navigation allowing players to set waypoints to destinations.
- The ability to immediately restart a failed mission.
- Plus new Rockstar Games Social Club Accomplishments for members.
- Enhanced Visuals, with improved graphics and fidelity across all three games, including:
- Higher resolution textures from characters to weapons, vehicles to roads, and much more for greater detail.
- A completely rebuilt lighting system with enhanced shadows, reflections, and more.
- Improved water and weather effects.
- Enhanced detail in trees and foliage.
- Increased draw distances to provide a new level of depth and definition.
- Plus Platform-Specific Features, including: