Publisher X Plus Games and developer Sonzai Games have announced that their 3D platformer Super Sami Roll will be launching on PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch on November 4.
The game will be available digitally for $14.99. An Xbox Series version is also planned but will come at a later date. You can check out the trailer below.
In Super Sami Roll, you need to get through 12 fun-filled hours of content to help Sami rescue his friend Vera from a meanie who calls himself “Albert VII.” Cruise past beautiful green fields, deserts dotted with magnificent pyramids, dangerous oozing volcanoes, frigid ice lands, and many other memorable places to take Albert VII down a peg … or two (yep, Albert V sounds about right!). Grappling hooks? That’s so 2020. In this game, you get a grappling tongue to get out of sticky situations!
- Picturesque world: Explore eye-catching environments and meet memorable characters.
- Level variety: Play through dozens upon dozens of unique levels!
- 2D and 3D: Painstakingly hand-crafted pixel art meets modern 3D graphics.
- Secrets galore: Tons of secrets – including awesome unlockables like a multiplayer mode!
- Easy to learn, tough to master: Progressive difficulty with a hearty challenge.
- Sami in style: Customize your character to your heart’s content.
- Musical delights: Upbeat soundtrack – check!