Big Sugar and developer HappyGiant have announced that PlayStation VR players will be able to get their hands on Sam & Max: This Time It’s Virtual! On February 23.
The game will be available digitally on that day for $19.99 and PlayStation Plus members will get a 10% discount for a limited time. Check out the new trailer and learn more about the game below.
Join the irrepressible dog with a hat and hyperkinetic rabbity-thing in the duo’s first foray into Virtual Reality. Brought to life by an all-star team of Sam & Max veterans, including Sam & Max creator Steve Purcell, concept artist Peter Chan, and writer/designer Mike Stemmle.
Become part of the dynamic duo’s off-kilter world for a furious day of monster-slaying, obstacle courses, responsibly discharged firearms, and, of course, saving the entire freaking world. Sam & Max: This Time It’s Virtual! mixes quips, crime-fighting, puzzles and escape rooms with challenges of skill and classic point-and-click adventure sure to put even the heartiest Freelance Police cadet through their paces.
- Experience the two-fisted japes and tomfoolery of internationally beloved icons Sam & Max in mind-melting virtual reality!
- Push yourself to be the best of the best of the middling, as a dog and a naked rabbity thing harangue and cajole you through a bewildering assortment of Freelance Police Academy training challenges.
- Discover the horrible and socially relevant secrets lurking behind, under, and within Cap’n Aquabear’s rotting theme park!
- Give evil scientists and demonic trespassers their just desserts… with sprinkles!
- Immersion so real you can feel Sam’s breath on your neck!