The Expanded and Enhanced Edition of GTA 5 has been released on PlayStation5 and Xbox Series X, packed with new upgrades, technical improvements, and performance enhancements. Previously, the hugely popular game was only available on Xbox 360 and PS3.
Players can enjoy stunning visuals that feature up to 4K resolution and up to 60 frames per second. Faster loading times, immersive controls, and 3D audio are also expected as the game makes the most out of the powerful new-gen systems that will house it.
Three New Graphics Setting
The PS5 and Xbox Series X version of GTA offers three new graphic settings. This helps you tailor your experience to your in-game priorities.
- Fidelity Mode: perfect for the highest visual quality and targets 30 FPS. Using this mode, the PS5 and Xbox Series X versions of the game support 4K resolution with ray tracing. The Xbox Series S, on the other hand, upscaled 4K resolution.
- Performance Mode: if you like the most responsive gameplay experience that targets 60 FPS, this is the mode for you. Performance mode supports upscaled 4K resolution on both PS5 and Xbox Series X. Meanwhile, Xbox Series S supports 1080p resolution.
- Performance RT Mode: this is a hybrid of the fidelity and performance modes. It supports upscaled 4K resolution with ray tracing while targeting 60 FPS.
Exclusive Content for Consoles
The updated game also offers new exclusive content for the new-gen consoles. Including:
If you’re a new player, you can enter Career Builder, which gives you instant access to business along with GTA$4,000,000 cash to kickstart your enterprise. You can use this in-game money to select all essentials like a business or property with upgrades, a high-end vehicle, and a set of weapons.
If you’re a returning player, you can restart your character and take advantage of the Career Builder anytime. If not, you can always try to buy GTA 5 money drop — if you’re struggling with GTA Cash, check GTABoosting.net. You can buy GTA 5 Money drop there for a low price. They’re a reliable GTA boosting service provider with 4.9 stars on Trustpilot.
Back to the Career Builder: you can choose from one of the four Criminal Careers in the game:
- Executive: comes with CEO office and warehouse
- Gunrunner: comes with Bunker business
- Nightclub Owner: comes with nightclub business
- Biker: comes with MC Clubhouse & Biker business
Hao’s Special Works Auto Shop
The updated GTA game also includes the new Hao’s Special Works Auto Shop, which is located within the LS Car Meet. You can unlock the auto shop by taking Hao’s phone call. You must complete a time trial using an HSW-modified vehicle.
The auto shop lets you upgrade select vehicles with new speed improvements. The upgrades add a second bar to the acceleration statistic. Hao’s Mod Shop also runs specification services, where you can buy an exact replica of another player’s Personal Vehicle while it’s parked at the LS Car Meet
Five Shiny New Vehicles
You can also access five new vehicles that you can upgrade at Hao’s Special Works. They are:
- Arbiter GT: muscle car at GTA$1,580,000
- Astron Custom: SUVs at GTA$1,720,000
- Cyclone II: super at GTA$2,250,000
- S95: sports at $1,995,000
- Weaponized Ignus: super at $3,245,000
If you’re a returning player, you can receive a free and upgraded Karin S95. You’ll also get free Dark Purple Pearl and Red Prismatic Pearl Chameleon Paints for all eligible vehicles at HSW.
More new features are available in the game, such as a new main menu, new GTA Online landing page, and more.