Capcom has revealed Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium and it is set to launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC on July 22.
The new collection includes 32 classic Capcom games including Black Tiger, Street Fighter, Magic Slam, Saturday Night Slam Masters, and many more. You can get the full game list below and learn more about this collection.
Similar to the original Capcom Arcade Stadium released last year, players can expect an abundance of customization and gameplay options in Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium, including:
- Online leaderboards: Climb the ladder and see how you stack up against other players.
- Display settings: A variety of display settings (Normal, Arcade, Full Screen), screen filters, arcade cabinet designs and frames to personalize every gaming experience and maximize the feeling of playing at your own home arcade.
- Gameplay options: Including adjustable Game Speed (from “Very Slow” to “Very Fast”) and Difficulty Level to increase accessibility – or to give yourself an added challenge.
- Rewind: This Rewind feature is available across all Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium games and allows players to jump back 10 seconds in time to save themselves (or a friend) from any unforeseen dangers. Whether you’re struggling to defeat a boss or want to practice a tricky segment of a game, the Rewind feature unlocks a whole new dimension of gameplay.
- Invincibility mode: Play all the titles in the collection in an invincible state, available as free DLC!
All players start out with SONSON, the 2D side-scrolling platformer first released in 1984, for free. Players who pre-order or purchase Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium before August 5, 2022 will receive the “Display Frames Set 1,” which gives players access to 32 title-specific display frames that open new customization options for their digital arcade cabinets. Additionally, players who pre-order or purchase Capcom Fighting Collection™ before September 30, 2022 will receive Three Wonders, which packs three arcade games into one, as a bonus game for Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium.
With Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium, players have the freedom to build up their own personalized collections by purchasing individual titles for $3.99 each. For maximum nostalgia, players can choose to purchase the “Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium Bundle 1” at $39.99 for access to all 32 titles.
Original Capcom Arcade Stadium players also receive bonus content in Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium, including:
- Capcom Arcade Stadium Music & Lights: Players who have save data from Capcom Arcade Stadium receive access to this new feature that allows you to change the colors and music for the menu screens.
- Instruction Card Backgrounds: Anyone who purchased at least one title from Capcom Arcade Stadium will be able to set instructions and key art from past titles as their background for the game.
Lastly, to celebrate Capcom’s 39th anniversary and the first year since the release of Capcom Arcade Stadium, we are making Street Fighter II – The World Warrior – available to download for free in Capcom Arcade Stadium through July 21, 2022.
The full game list for Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium is below. Prepare yourself…it’s a long one!
- 1943 Kai – Midway Kaisen –
- A.K.A. BLOCK BLOCK
- A.K.A. KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND
- A.K.A. MAGIC SWORD
- A.K.A. THE KING OF DRAGONS
- A.K.A. VAMPIRE SAVIOR – The Lord Of Vampire –
- BLACK TIGER
- Capcom Sports Club
- DARKSTALKERS – The Night Warriors –
- ECO FIGHTERS
- Gan Sumoku
- Hissatsu Buraiken
- HYPER DYNE SIDE ARMS
- HYPER STREET FIGHTER II – The Anniversary Edition –
- LAST DUEL
- MEGAMAN 2 – THE POWER FIGHTERS –
- MEGAMAN – THE POWER BATTLE –
- NIGHT WARRIORS – Darkstalkers’ Revenge –
- Rally 2011 LED STORM
- SATURDAY NIGHT SLAM MASTERS
- SAVAGE BEES
- STREET FIGHTER
- STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 2
- STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3
- Street Fighter Alpha – Warriors’ Dreams –
- SUPER GEM FIGHTER – MINI MIX –
- SUPER PUZZLE FIGHTER II TURBO
- The Speed Rumbler
- THREE WONDERS
- Tiger Road