Atlus announced today during Summer Game Fest that pre-orders for their upcoming RPG, Soul Hackers 2, are now live at retail and digitally.
Players who pre-order the digital version of the game on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC will get the Persona 5 Phantom Thieves outfit pack at launch.
The team also revealed a new trailer for the game that introduces the English dub cast. You can get all the details on the different editions of the game below. Soul Hackers 2 launches on August 26 on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC.
- Digital Pre-orders – Standard Edition $59.99, Digital Deluxe $69.99 & Premium Edition $89.99
Digital pre-orders are available beginning today for Soul Hackers 2. Receive a pre-order exclusive Persona 5 Phantom Thieves Outfit pack at launch when you place your digital pre-order now for any digital edition.
- The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the Full Game, Booster Item Pack and Bonus Story Arc: The Lost Numbers
- The Premium Edition includes the Full Game, Booster Item Pack, Bonus Story Arc: The Lost Numbers, Costume & BGM pack, Bonus Demon Pack, and two digital premium exclusives: Ai-ho Demon and Mary’s Maid Frock Outfit
Booster Item Pack, Bonus Story Arc: The Lost Numbers, Costume & BGM Pack and Bonus Demon Pack will be available for purchase separately. For more information on the digital pre-order packages, visit Steam, the Xbox Store and the PlayStation Store.
- Physical Launch Edition Pre-order – $59.99
Purchase Soul Hackers 2 from retailers now to secure premium character cards while supplies last! Pre-orders for Xbox and PlayStation will be available at the following stores:
- Best Buy
About Soul Hackers 2
Amidst the glimmer of neon lights, technological advancement causes humans to be consumed by commercial convenience. In the shadows, a war between the Yatagarasu and the Phantom Society is brewing, Devil Summoners who harness the otherworldly powers of “Demons”.
Existing in the secret sea of humanity’s data, a digital hivemind has evolved into sentience: Aion. Observing humankind from afar, Aion calculates that a world-ending disaster is imminent and creates two agents to combat against it: Ringo and Figue.
Together, these agents of Aion must investigate and prevent a butterfly effect that will lead to the end of the world.
- Investigate the end of the world as Ringo, an agent of Aion tasked with saving humanity from an apocalypse.
- Explore a supernatural RPG with stylish summoners and dark dangers lurking under the neon lights of a cyberpunk Japan.
- Amass demons and unlock fusion combinations to create new, stronger demon allies, using their lethal abilities for incredible assaults on your foes.
- Strengthen the bonds with your teammates and dive deeper into their soul, reliving their last adventures and discovering the truth of their stories and yours.