After leaking this morning, Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Naughty Dog have revealed The Last of Us Part I for PlayStation 5 and PC.
The PlayStation 5 version will launch on September 2 while the PC release will follow sometime after. The game will be priced at $69.99 digitally and at retail with a Digital Deluxe and Firefly Edition also being available.
The game is a full remake of the original The Last of Us with modernized gameplay, improved controls, expanded accessibility options, and more. You can watch the trailer and get the rest of the details below.
The Digital Deluxe ($79.99 USD MSRP/ $99.99 CAD MSRP/ €89.99 EUR MSRP/ ¥8,900 JPY MSRP) includes an early unlock of the following in-game items:
- Increased Crafting Speed Skill
- Increased Healing Speed Skill
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade
- Explosive Arrows Gameplay Modifier
- Dither Punk Filter
- Speedrun Mode
- Six Weapon Skins: Black Gold 9mm Pistol, Silver Filigree 9mm Pistol, Rubber Tactical Shotgun, Sculpted Oak Shotgun, Arctic White Bow, Carbon Black Bow
The Firefly Edition ($99.99 USD MSRP), available in the US via direct.playstation.com only, includes the in-game early unlock bonuses featured in the Digital Deluxe Edition as well as a SteelBook® display case and The Last of Us: American Dreams Comics #1 to #4 with new cover art for each comic.