Activision and developer Infinity Ward are continuing their road to launch for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and today announced pre-order details.
Anyone who pre-orders Modern Warfare II digitally will get access to the Campaign up to a week early starting on October 20. The full game launches on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC on October 28. You can get details on everything that you get by pre-ordering below.
Preorder Modern Warfare II to receive:
- Up to one week early access to the full Modern Warfare II Campaign, starting October 20
- Access to the full game on October 28
- Open Beta Early Access
- Final Judgement Bundle: Immediate access to the Legendary “Deathknell” Operator Skin and the Legendary “Bloodthirsty” Weapon Blueprint for use in Vanguard and Warzone
Preorder the Vault Edition of Modern Warfare II to receive:
- All previously listed rewards
- Red Team 141: Four playable Multiplayer Operators — Ghost, Farah, Price, and Soap — each wearing a special masked outfit, which will be available during the Open Beta
- FJX Cinder Weapon Vault: At Call of Duty: Next, we plan to share more details on this and the new Gunsmith, which will also be available during the Open Beta
- Season One Battle Pass and 50 Tier Skips: If you purchase the Vault Edition after Season One, the free Battle Pass and Tier Skips apply to the current season
- Ghost Legacy Pack: 20+ free items celebrating the Task Force 141 icon, for Modern Warfare® (2019) and Warzone, unlocked upon pre-purchase.