Publisher CI Games and developer Hexworks have released the debut trailer for The Lords of the Fallen.
The Lords of the Fallen was formerly known as Lords of the Fallen 2 and is planned to launch on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC in 2023. While no gameplay was shown you can learn more about the details below.
The Lords of the Fallen introduces an all-new, epic RPG adventure in a vast, interconnected world more than five times larger than the original game.
After an age of the cruellest tyranny, the demon God, Adyr, was finally defeated. But Gods… do not fall forever. Now, aeons later, Adyr’s resurrection draws nigh. As one of the fabled Dark Crusaders, journey through both the realms of the living and the dead in this expansive RPG experience, featuring colossal boss battles, fast challenging combat, thrilling character encounters, and deep, immersive storytelling. Will your legend be one of light… or one of darkness?
- A vast, interconnected world – over five times larger than the original game
- An expansive RPG experience – a huge roster of NPCs to meet and stories to uncover
- Tactical combat – a fast, fluid and challenging combat system
- Devastating magic – turn the tide of battle with spells and character buffs
- Uninterrupted online co-op – explore a vast and dark world together
- Define your legend – full character customisation and progression